Livestream Fitness Classes
- Your schedule changes daily and you miss getting to your favorite barre or fitness class.
- You travel often and it is hard to stick to an ongoing schedule.
- You prefer to workout at home, but find it hard to self motivate.
- You live in Naples, FL part of the year and live someplace else the other part of the year and miss your favorite fitness classes at BEYOND MOTION®.
- Social distancing has become a “normal” but temporary practice and you are not able to workout the same way you usually do.
Whatever the case for LiveStreaming fitness classes, we have created an easy to use system that allows you to create or log into your existing account with BEYOND MOTION®, pay and schedule your livestream fitness class. This means that you are able to join us regardless if you are at home, in a hotel, or visiting with friends around the globe.
When are BEYOND MOTION®’s livestream fitness and barre classes offered?
Please allow the schedule a few seconds to load…
What do I need in order to join livestream classes?
You can tune in on your iPad, laptop, smartphone, or smart TV to take advantage of our current class schedule.
Are LiveStream classes as beneficial as in person fitness and barre classes at BEYOND MOTION®?
How do set up a livestream account?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR ONLINE SESSIONS/CLASSES:
- Download the ZOOM Client (App) onto your laptop. Laptops (be sure screen saver is off or set to more than 1 hour) are the best way to do these virtual meetings, but they can also be done on your mobile devices.
- APPLE DEVICES (iPhone, iPad) and ANDROID DEVICES can be used as well.
- Practice “solo” meetings to see how to best set up and angle your device so that the instructor can see all of you whether you are standing, sitting (dining room chair) or laying on the Mat face up, prone or on your side. The more we can see of you, the easier it is to cue you as needed!
- Zoom has tutorials on the website to help you set up.
- For the best lighting, avoid having the camera facing a window. Close vertical blinds and turn lights on in the room.
OK, I'VE REGISTERED FOR A LIVESTREAM CLASS NOW WHAT?
- Prior to the class you will receive an email from BEYOND MOTION® with the meeting login information (Meeting ID and Password). Simply click the link in the email to join the meeting.
- Upon entering the meeting, registered attendees will go into a waiting room for the instructor to let them in. Please try to arrive 5 minutes before the session/class starts for setting up and introductions.
- When the group classes begin, the instructor will mute attendees to allow all attendees to see and hear the instructor only on the screen. The instructor will be able to see you to give cues. Private sessions are not muted.
- Please make sure your computer/phone or iPad is placed on a stable surface and not being moved during your class. ZOOM is a very intuitive program and moving your screen and/or speaking will prompt the “camera” to focus on you vs the instructor. It will impact what others see and hear.
At the end of class, the instructor will open your mics up so you we can all catch up and chat.
What should I have with me for a livestream class?
Set up your space prior to the meeting and keep your props (Mat, ball, weights, exercise bands, mini bands, Pilates Magic Circle, foam roller, etc.) close by. A bottle of water and a hand towel will come in handy. Keep pets away from exercise space so you are not distracted and they don’t “trip” you during your class.
- Barre Motion and Pilates classes you may want your grip socks
- ReGen class is done with barefeet or socks
- STRENGTH class and Meta60 you will want to wear sneakers
How do I register and pay for my livestream fitness class with BEYOND MOTION®?
- you are an existing BEYOND MOTION® client, please log into your account through either our website go2beyondmotion.com or the BEYOND MOTION® app. Select the livestream fitness or Barre class you are interested in taking and pay for the class. Each class is $10 and you may purchase as many classes as you would like at a time.
- If you are a new client you will still go to our app or through go2beyondmotion.com. You will then create a new account adding your information and purchasing and registering for as many livestream fitness classes as you would like.
Have friends and family you would like to workout with? Now is the time to share what you love!
This option is available globally.
That was a lot of fun this morning and so uplifting to see all our Naples friends. Thanks for providing this for us. Hopefully this will be over soon.Take care Nancy xo Amy! thanks, Barre Motion was so fun on ZOOM today! I feel great, as always, after Barre...and it was so good to see you and Farida and hear your voice...see you Thursday! Brianne B Hey Amy! Great class STRENGTH today and thank you so much for having these zoom class times!
Thank you so much Amy for providing virtual classes through Zoom. I was saddened to leave Naples for home during this pandemic. The classes are just as challenging as if I was in the studio. It also is very uplifting to see all my Beyond Motion friends again. Even though I am on Cape Cod I feel connected until we are all together again😍 Thanks again
Hi Amy, Brilliant barre class this morning...thanks as always. Love being able to get together with you and everyone else at the virtual Beyond Motion studio!
Thank you!!! Livestream Strength class was a mix of awesome and brutal. I would have never done all that work on my own. Thanks so much. See you Friday. :) My best,
Love, love, love the zoom classes! Seeing Amy's face and getting my blood pumping first thing in the morning is the perfect way to start my day!
That was awesome Amy, loved the new ReGen Livestream class!
Hi Amy First of all, thank you to you and Rick for being so adaptable and creative. For me, having the classes at a certain time and day of the week helps so much as far as removing the need for me to try and get motivated on my own. Also it helps to have a tool to help provide structure in my day during this time. I hate to say I’ve gotten into a new normal. I think the livestream classes are challenging for sure and well done. I always feel great after. You are giving good instruction, so that when I do lose the picture, I still sort of know what to do. I would continue to attend virtual class when I am gone in the summer and other times. So I’m so glad this will continue. Again, I’m very grateful this is available to us. Thank you, thank you! Best
Your LiveStream Fitness classes have saved me. They have given me a reason to get out of bed each day. Having moved from Naples 7 years ago, it’s been the silver lining to reconnect with Beyond Motion. My fitness was always best when I was coming to Beyond Motion a few times a week for Pilates and Strength Classes.
Thank you! STRENGTH class on Zoom was awesome I'm sure I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow when I can't walk.