This has been a week FULL of sad news. I can’t remember a week where I have had so many family, friends, and clients tell me about loved ones that have been diagnosed with something, passed away, or had some other terrible news. My heart goes out to each of you that have had your “world rocked” this week. While I don’t personally have the ability to “fix” these things, I can share with you something that has helped me throughout my life. Perhaps you will pass this along to everyone you know that could use this too. (Tomorrow I believe marks 26 years since my father passed, so I’ve been doing this for 26 years.)
We have all heard the expression, “thoughts are things”. You may already know that whatever you focus on expands, so if you dwell on negative thoughts about life, health, or the like, more of the same shows up. On the other hand if you focus on the positive that will show up as well.
Daily affirmations help so many of us move passed our negative thoughts into a more positive frame of mind. Unlocking the power of positive thinking using affirmations will result in a transformation of your actions, habits, attitude, emotions, and ultimately your life.
Ok, I’m getting personal now… I’m going to share with you some of my own gratitude statements and affirmations that I have been using for over 20 years. So while you’re getting ready for work, or school, driving in your car, laying in bed, or whatever- try a few of these out and see how the work for you. Also, please feel free to share this post with whomever you feel would benefit from these too.
AND…While I know this is just a tiny little thing, it’s the one thing I can offer all of you that may need “a little something extra” right now. Consider this my, “it’s going to be ok” hug.
- Thank you for all that I am and all that I have.
- I am happy, healthy, whole, and complete.
- I am totally safe and surrounded by love, light, peace and joy.
- I let go of what I no longer need. My body is healthy, heals quickly, and easily.
- My past is done and I release it. I live in the present with happiness, love and joy.
- I rest peacefully every night knowing that my body is healing and rejuvenating while I sleep.
- I have abundant energy and a vibrant immune system.
- I love and value myself completely and take care of my mind and body.
- I nourish myself with healing foods every day that satisfy and totally heal my body from the day.
- I deserve and accept vibrant health and wellness into my life now and always.